We are happy to announce that the new CarryMap 5.2 for Android and iOS has been released and is available in Google Play and AppStore.
What’s new in CarryMap 5.2:
This release mostly represents the app interface changes. Renewing the app design, we wanted to make it more intuitive and easy-to-use.
What awaits you in the new version?
- New updated interface;
- Access to gallery of free offline maps;
- Simplified UI/UX for field data collection option;
- Support of external Bad Elf GPS devices;
- Ability to cash online maps;
- Support for shapefiles;
- QR scanner - ability to fill attributes by using QR code;
- Direction to the selected object - ability to use specific object on the map as a target, where the arrow indicates the direction of movement, and the target object is marked with a flag symbol;
- Ability to specify different symbols for point objects (as colored pushpins and other icons);
- Ability to change the shape of Labels, My location, and Targets icons;
- Ability to record tracks during data collection autosaving the track every 5 seconds;
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Please note that in the next updates we are going to implement a lot of new functionality requested by our users. You are always welcome to share your ideas and comments regarding CarryMap app via firstname.lastname@example.org.
[July 12, 2018]