- From the Google Play or App Store, download and install CarryMap app on your mobile device.
- Run the app on your device.
- To start working in the app, you need to open any CMF2 map.
- For example, in the "MAPS" tab, select the default map World Map.cmf2 or go to the "GALLERY" tab and download any of the maps provided there.
- After the map is downloaded, tap it to open the map in the working window of the app.
- Now you can start working with the map using all the tools available in the CarryMap app.
1. Open iTunes on your desktop computer.
2. Connect your mobile device to your desktop computer via cord.
3. In iTunes windows select your connected device, click Applications, then CarryMap.
4. Drag and drop the maps (CMF2 files) you want to open on your mobile device to the files section.
1. Connect your mobile device to your desktop computer via cord.
2. The device will be detected and displayed in explorer.
3. Copy maps to your mobile device using explorer.